Potato Mix Series: Episode 5 - Major Lazer Work Out Mix
TF-X™ is Terrafugia’s vision for the future of personal transportation. A four-seat, plug-in hybrid electric flying car with fly-by-wire vertical takeoff and landing (VTOL) capabilities, TF-X™ is designed to bring personal aviation to the world. The design will make use of the high power density and reliability of modern electric motors in combination with parallel power and control system architectures to achieve a higher level of safety than modern automobiles. TF-X™ will provide true door-to-door transportation combined with the freedom of vertical takeoff and landing — creating a new dimension of personal mobility.
The new Major Lazer Dollars I created in partnership with Major Lazer contain security features to prevent the rampant counterfeiting. The only place to get them is to go to one of their shows live, most are already sold out, but good luck. If are lucky enough to get one, tag it on instagram #majorlazerdollars or #lazillionaire
USB Utility Charge Tool
Phones & electronic accessories are the new essentials, so trade your Swiss Army Knife to a utility device you’ll actually use! This little charger comes equipped with a multi-use micro USB phone plug, mini USB plug, and iPhone plug. Just plug it into your computer’s USB drive, attach your gadgets, and charge away. It won’t help when you’re roughing it in the woods, but when it comes to the urban jungle, you’re fully equipped. Works with most devices and phones. iPhone plug compatible with iPhone 4/4s and previous. Utility charge tool measures 4.25”x1”
Prototype Real / Digital Info Interface System
Using projection and gestures to create interactive relationship with information - video embedded below:
Fujitsu Laboratories has developed a next generation user interface which can accurately detect the users finger and what it is touching, creating an interactive touchscreen-like system, using objects in the real word.
“We think paper and many other objects could be manipulated by touching them, as with a touchscreen. This system doesn’t use any special hardware; it consists of just a device like an ordinary webcam, plus a commercial projector. Its capabilities are achieved by image processing technology.”
Using this technology, information can be imported from a document as data, by selecting the necessary parts with your finger.
More at DigInfo here
New $100 Bill
New security features include:
1. A blue, three-dimensional security ribbon that’s woven — not printed — into the note’s fabric.
2. Another security strip to the left of Ben’s face. It’s only visible when held up to the light.
3. A faint image of Ben’s face in the black space on the right, which can be seen on both sides of the bill.
4. Alternating images of bells and the number 100 that change as the viewing angle is tilted.
5. A liberty bell inside an ink well that changes from copper to green when tilted.
6. A large “100” on the front that also changes color when tilted.
7. An even larger “100” vertically positioned on the back to help those with visual impairments identify the currency.
8. Raised “intaglio” printing throughout the bill to give the note its “distinctive texture.”
9. Microprinting reading “The United States of America” on Ben’s collar, “USA 100” on the watermark, and “ONE HUNDRED USA” along the golden quill.